KITCHEN GADGETS I LOVE
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS I’LL RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINK, AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ THE FULL DISCLOSURE HERE.
These are just a few of my favorite kitchen items that I legit use every day (pizza in moderation though). I’m a convenience type of girl and each of these items really helps to satisfy my need to be as aesthetic and efficient as possible.
- Hand mixer – I use this to stir my athletic greens in the morning as well as my L- carnitine.
- Ceramic canisters – ground coffee storage…although I dream of a Nespresso machine.
- Soda/bottle refrigerator organizer
- Ooni wood fire pizza oven – so fun for hosting.
- Food scale – is a great way to track your food if you’re into that kinda thing.
- Ice maker – Ummm game changer. I haven’t had a freeze that with an ice maker in over 10 years so I love this thing. I was apprehensive of it taking up my counter space but I tucked it away in a corner I wasn’t really using and it fits perfectly, it’s not as big as I thought it would be. AND it’s affordable, unlike some others I had my eye on priced over $500 dollars. 😱
- Glass straws
- Meat smasher– For all those ground turkey taco bowls I love.
- Glass food storage